the Versatile Blogger Award
The other day let me know she had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I have been following her blog for a while, her posts are always very interesting and I get the impression that she is a very sweet person.
I want to thank her for thinking of me, as she says on her blog: “The best recognition is the kind you get from your peers”. I so agree with that.
So here goes:
If you have been nominated, nominate 15 fellow bloggers that you love and who are relatively (fair warning, I am taking “relatively” and running with it) new to blogging. Let them know that you have nominated them. Share 7 random facts about yourself. Thank the blogger who has nominated you. Then add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
I only have one problem, I cannot access my computer where I have all the links to the blogs I have been following in the past, and I don’t know that I will ever be able to again………..there are many blogs I have lost because of this…. So I won’t be able to nominate 15.
So, 7 random facts:
1. I haven’t had a hair cut for almost 8 months……yes, looking good! ;O)
2. In America I am called a blonde, in Iceland a brunette…..it was weird at first.
3. I have a hard time knitting when I feel sad, happy to say that doesn’t happen often.
4. I love candles that have a sweet fragrance, lemon loaf or cupcake or something that makes my house smell like I just finished baking.
5. I cannot keep any plants alive in the house, I have even killed a cactus.
6. Music feeds my sole.
7. I really want to sew me some easter curtains for the downstairs windows, preferably with yellow chicks fabric.
And the blogs I would like to nominate are: